This is a contributors guide and NOT a user guide. Please visit these docs if you are using or evaluating SuperTokens.
- rishabhpoddar, bhumilsarvaiya
- Proposed by:
Do we really need canLinkAccounts and canCreatePrimaryUser functions? On a recipe level and on a index.ts level (exposed to the user)?
- Not expose either of the functions
- Expose both the functions but make them not overridable
- Expose both the functions and make them overridable
Chosen option: Expose both the functions and make them overridable, because
- User may want to use these functions while performing some custom logic
- By design, we allow users to override the functions exposed by recipe interface. We don't want to change that so these functions will be overridable
Additional details, etc.