This is a contributors guide and NOT a user guide. Please visit these docs if you are using or evaluating SuperTokens.
- For the app, get the database name, database user and RDS cluster info from the aws_deployments table (do this for both development and production deployment)
- connect to the rds cluster
- check if database or database user exists
- if the database exists, execute the query:
WHERE pg_stat_activity.datname = 'TARGET_DB'; -- ← change this to required DB
- remove the appId from app_id_marked_for_removal table
- execute the remove app script again for this app