To continue using the pro version past the trial period, you need to start a subscription. You can do so via the dashboard.
As of now, we accept payments only in USD and INR. For Indian customers, we accept only credit cards. To enquire about support for other currencies or alternate methods of payment, please contact us.
Any changes in price will only affect new customers. A reasonable advance notice will be given to existing customers if their pricing is changing.
- Monthly billing: Payment will be made every month on the same day you had made your first payment.
- Yearly billing: Payment will be made every year on the same day you had made your first payment.
After each successful payment, a new license key will be automatically applied to your running SuperTokens core instances.
- In case of payment failures, the next time you pay, there may be some past dues. If you have any questions at the time of payment about the past dues that were calculated for you, please contact us
- Payment failures will not affect the operation of the SuperTokens instances (assuming that you still have a non-expired license key).
You can cancel your subscription anytime you want from the dashboard:
- If you cancel the subscription before your next payment is due, then your pro license will continue to work until the next payment. After that, you will be downgraded to the community version.
- If you cancel the subscription after the start of the grace period, then your SuperTokens core instances will downgrade to the community version immediately.
- After cancellation, if you want to restart a subscription, you can do so via the dashboard.
The downgrade will only take effect after an instance restart.