In this guide we will go through the process of migrating your users from Auth0 to SuperTokens.
To get started, you will first need to setup SuperTokens on your frontend and backend. You can do so by following the quick setup
There are two steps for migrating users:
- Account Migration
- Session Migration
- We will be overriding the SuperTokens login function so that if a user logs into your app with with their Auth0 account credentials, their user data is retrived from Auth0 and a new SuperTokens account is created.
- This results in the user being able to directly login to your app with their Auth0 credentials without having to sign up again.
- If you have stored a user's Auth0
userIdin your database, you to map the user's Auth0
userIdwith their SuperTokens
You can learn more about how to implement these changes in the Account Migration section.
- If you have users with an existing Auth0 session you can use the following guide to migrate their Auth0 session to a SuperTokens session.
- This will result in the user's Auth0 session being revoked and a new SuperTokens session being created.
You can learn more about how to implement these changes in the Session Migration section