A license key is needed for the SuperTokens core to run:
- This key is provided to you in the zip file you install via the dashboard.
- This key can also be downloaded separately from the dashboard and can be loaded into the core via the
Trial Pro License
- Once you create a new pro app on the dashboard, you get a 30 day free trial license. During this time, you have access to all the pro features.
- After the expiry of the trial license, you will have to start a subscription with us. Failure to do so will prevent the binary to start.
- Once you start a subscription with us, depending on your billing period, we will issue a new pro license key each time a payment is made.
- Each license key issued will have a grace period of 2 months:
- Monthly billing: Pro license expires after 3 months from the date of issue.
- Yearly billing: Pro license expires after 14 months from the date of issue.
- Failure to pay post the grace period will lead to the binary not working anymore.
- You can see a list of all issued licenses in your dashboard.
Updating license keys
- You do not need to take any action for this as it happens automatically after a new license (trial or otherwise) is issued.
- In case you want to update it manually, you can use the
Please make sure that your license key is not leaked. In the event that you think it has been leaked, please contact us.